PC133 or PC100 RAM?

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 1 17:05:30 PST 2004

As the last writer (at bottom) suggests - It is BAD to mix PC100 and PC
133 RAM together.  It is supposed to work but it does screw up
sometimes.

  And from personal experience, I had more weird corruptions of my OS
when mixed but as soon as I put all one (PC100 in tower and PC133 in
cube) or the other in the computer things ran faster and less problems.
The tower is OS9.2 and Cube is OSX 10.26

jj