[G4] G5

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Wed Feb 4 14:03:40 PST 2004

>Does anybody know if there is a G5 list? I tried Google etc. but did not come up with anything! And I think I have seen it mentioned it here once.
>Nico

I am having trouble with my G5. Ran the new tech tools 4 and it said "Overlapped extent allocation file 655722d"
and
"Overlapped extent allocation file 655718d"

I checked the repair box and it did not repair it.

I booted using the G5 install disk and ran Disk Repair. It reported the same but would not repair as well.

I tried Drive 10 but the G5 does not recognise the disk.

All suggestions appreciated.