[G4] Dual 450 Processors

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Sat Feb 7 05:22:59 PST 2004

If you are running OSX the two 450s are more than 450. If the
application is also dual processor aware you are even better off. You
can also run a dual processor upgrade and be good to go. When these folk
say it does not support accelerator cards they are referring to older
non-G4s that are accelerated (beige PCI Macs and G3s). These older Macs
have slower buses and do not have built-in USB and Firewire. You can
check with the company to be sure.

Roger