[G4] tv on a G4

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 10:11:16 PST 2004

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned USB VideoBus by Belkin.  It provides
acceptable quality in both video and audio and has both RCA jacks and
S-Video input.   It comes with its own software CD and is simple to
use--just plug it in.  The window is drag to resize and you can use the
Strata VideoShop software on the CD to record A/V.

Sure there are higher end products out there.  How many bucks do you want to
spend?  On my budget I opt for something that works well and has a lower
price.  This one qualifies.

Jim Harper