[G4] tv on a G4

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Feb 7 14:49:26 PST 2004

Renita,

Why don't you just let the PC record the TV shows that you want to
watch, and then watch them on your mac? Just make sure that video that
the Pc records in is capable of being played on your macs using
quicktime. So it depends on what you want to do, if you don't need to
watch live tv on your mac then use the pc to record the shows you want
to watch. If you need to watch Live TV on your mac's screen then go
with one of the tuners that are connected to the Mac. I would recommend
something from elgato simply because their products are specifically
designed for recording TV. The formac stuff seems to be made to do
more, Video, audio input, etc. So it depends on what you want to do.

Dan Brieck Jr.