[G4] tv on a G4

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:50:58 PST 2004

in my mind part of it is the ability to time and space shift television
shows, and the bigger factor in my view is simply "coolness" factor.
(walmart isnt a good choice-i try to avoid them due to their mistreatment of
both foreign labor forces and working class americans.)

sandor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you mean recording shows to arrange in whatever sequence you want, how
much drive space would it require for a full-length movie?  How much trouble
is it to record tv and can you use your Mac for other things while
recording?  Also what format?  What program works with OS9 since iMovie
requires X?  Can you record the movies by using iDVD?  I'm interested in all
this because I agree that it does have a coolness factor.

KMart maybe?  I agree with you about Walmart but people have to look for the
cheapest prices because of the economic mess our country is in.  I think if
research were done, most U.S. corporations or even smaller businesses are
guilty to some degree of mistreatment of foreign labor forces OR working
class americans.  If not that you would probably find at least some
violation of ethics or EPA laws.

Anyway, a 9" color tv might be a lot simpler and cheaper.

Jano