[G4] tv on a G4

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Sun Feb 8 18:44:58 PST 2004

5 gigs for two hours, that is purely wasteful of drive space for tv
programs that we usually delete after watching.... These are TV
programs not DV Video from are camcorders.... 5 Gigs that has to be
MPEG 2 quality video aka DVD. That is a waste of space, with my setup
here are the numbers 599 MB for 1 hour. Thats all and many show can be
archived on a 120 gig hard drive with this set up......

Dan Brieck Jr.