[G4] wireless hub/router suggestions...?

Howard Lew howard_lew at mac.com
Mon Feb 9 12:31:07 PST 2004

I know the info is out there in the "manuals" somewhere, but I made one
attempt to access a Linksys Wireless-B in a PC household with my iBook
with the first generation Airport card, but could not do it
successfully....is it something about the password and using quotation
marks or something...I saw some articles...but lost track of them...
...here's something I ran into...when I replaced my AirPort with an
Airport Extreme Base station in my own house...(I have an extreme card
in one laptop, and an regular card in another laptop...I'm not getting
as strong a signal as before, and speed on the Extreme computer seems
slower...I was flipping through a book yesterday, and saw something
about setting up manually....so going to do that when I can afford some
"downtime"....