[G4] Minimum System Requirements

Mark macfan at telus.net
Mon Feb 9 23:08:48 PST 2004

I fully agree. Halo is totally unplayable on my TiBook 867 even though
it meets the minimum processor/video requirements.

For now, my gaming money is on consoles, especially with hardware like
the Nintendo Gamecube going for $99 - which is much cheaper than a
processor upgrade, and has a bigger/better software library.

Mark