Formac Studio TVR for Sale Was: [G4] Video capture by formac

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Tue Feb 17 19:59:14 PST 2004

On Feb 17, 2004, at 9:47 PM, Paul Pippen wrote:

> I ordered a capture device from formac. They are backordered by almost
> month so far.  They offer a device that captures analog to digital and
> also
> acts like a TiVo for $299.

Speaking of which, I got the Studio TVR back in December and was hoping
to use it as a TiVo like device with my Time Warner Cable here in NYC.
  I failed to notice the lack of a digital receiver, so I can't use it
for that purpose.   I'm now thinking of getting Time Warner's DVR box
instead of a real TiVo for the time being.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a brand new, used once Formac
Studio TVR, feel free to contact me off-list.

-Steve