[G4] FAXing problems

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:40:40 PST 2004

I have Faxstf installed and I can't quite remember, but I think that the
program created the printer
for me. Also, try going to Preferences > Network > Show: Network Connections
and if one isn't
already created, create one for the internal modem (or whatever your fax
is).
Sorry, it was about a year ago and I can't remember what I did to get mine
to work, but I remember
it not being a problem to set up.
-kevin