[G4] 2 + 2 = 4.000000001?

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:02:11 PST 2004

ditto..
2+2=4 here..  even tried to confuse it with 2+2-3+7-4 and I still got 4.
:)

If you're typing 2+2 and you're getting 4.000000001 you'd be much better off
not using it.

Sorry, no explanation here, but it's amazing the computer even starts up if
it's not able to
accurately do simple math. There must be a logical explanation. I don't know
anything about
scientific calculators, but is there a chance that something is on on the
advanced calculator?
-kevin