[G4] OS 9.2.1

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:17:21 PST 2004

  I have wanted to go back to 9.2.1 on one partition of my G4 but was told
that my 2003 dual boot mirror door G4 will not boot in anything older than
the 9.2.2 that was installed with it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since I have only an older G4 I'm not sure but maybe someone else on the
List has an answer.
I use Panther on one drive and OS 9.2.1 on it's own drive.  I never have any
problems with it.  I think you can't use X and 9 on the same drive with
partitions but I may be wrong.  I suppose you also can't use a SCSI drive on
the dual?

Jano