[G4] 12" PowerBook G4

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sun Jan 4 09:09:32 PST 2004

it has been six months now since my wife got hers. its been great. it
rides the train 2 1/2 hours daily with it, she runs a business off it
as well as school work. she has absolutely no complaints except that
"SEPTA (our mass transit) needs to some how get Wi-Fi on the trains for
daily riders"

it gets hot, but not really terribly so, and it seems to be quite
durable (no abuse, just normal use)

sandor