[G4] 733mhz G4 Loudish Fan

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sun Jan 4 11:19:44 PST 2004

No, the wind tunnels came later. The 733s were the first-gen
Quicksilvers. My Quicksilver 933 fans are definitely noticeable, but
not obnoxious. Everyone has their own standards for what is too noisy.
You can probably buy a sound meter somewhere like Radio Shack, but I
don't know for sure. There are various resources on the web that show
how to reduce noise in various Mac models, your best bet is just to
Google them or explore xlr8yourmac.com for links. Good luck.
Mel

"They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more
complicated than that."
  ~Gardner Dickinson