[G4] 733mhz G4 Loudish Fan

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 12:43:25 PST 2004

At 1:19 PM -0600 1/4/04, Mel Krewall wrote:
>No, the wind tunnels came later. The 733s were the first-gen
>Quicksilvers. My Quicksilver 933 fans are definitely noticeable, but
>not obnoxious. Everyone has their own standards for what is too noisy.

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses.

I don't really care about the noise esthetically, I just want to know
if the noise signals something is wrong with the Mac. If it's just meant
to be noisy, that's fine :@)

Fan noise levels seem to go up and down somewhat, and aren't
exactly correlated with memory intensive tasks.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X.2/Classic) | Graphite iBook 333mHz (OS 9.0.2)
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com