[G4] Christine Preece's Auto Replies

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sun Jan 4 16:48:00 PST 2004

On Sunday, January 4, 2004, at 07:43  PM, James Asherman wrote:

> On Sunday, January 4, 2004, at 06:39  PM, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:
>
>> Hi all -
>>
>> Anything we can do about this? It's really annoying.
>>
>> I'm getting piles and piles of these; I think they're being generated
>> each time she gets an email from the list. Yikes. I assume the
>> list rules forbid these?
>>
>> Guess no one can warn her until she gets back.
>>

> I went to the website of her employees and lodged a voiciferous
> complaint in their "contact us" form.
> I don't think she's coming back.
> make that employers.
  And I just got anther one and I have been answering them in a less and
less kind way.
  Should she ever come back from her trip through time , her email pile
will have some smokers in it because the reply doesn't go to the list
it goes to her desk. REPLY at will and maybe their IT guy will get the
message.