New Internal HD for G4 AGP Graphics "Sawtooth" 350MHz

Ryan Fleming ryan at randallflagg.ws
Mon Jan 5 06:57:38 PST 2004

I have a Apple PowerMac G4 AGP Graphics "Sawtooth" 350MHz (1999)

Hey I currently have 2 12gig internal Hard-drives and it's really annoying
to use and they are filling up so I wanted to switch to a single large
capacity internal drive. I was looking into getting this:

Western Digital Caviar 7200 RPM Drives:
80GB Western Digital Caviar 7200rpm 8.9ms 8MB 'JUMBO' Cache UltraDMA 100.
3yr Western Digital Warranty. (WDGWD800JB)
http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Item.cfm?ID=3669&Item=WDGWD800JB

Would there be any issues using it? And is there anyway to transfer all my
files on to it without having to re install all my apps.
--
Ryan
Randall Flagg