[G4]

Nathan Gable nagable at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 21:33:53 PST 2004

Christine:

There are a lot of people in the world and some on this listserve who
do not appreciate the speed and accuracy of a delete button.  We need
to show some tolerance for them.  Some of us really are not bothered
by your mistake.

In the past when I went away, I unsubscribed and then resubscribed
when i got back.  It was easier than having 500 listserve e-mails in
my mailbox.

And, no, I don't like the digest version.

Nate

>I have been following this newsgroup for about a year now and have
>practically had my head cut off because of an innocent mistake.
>This is the kind of response I got from a member whom I respected.

Told you already F%%k OFF!

--
Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.