[G4] 12" PowerBook G4

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Tue Jan 6 16:48:41 PST 2004

My wife has had hers for 8 months, since they first came out. Very
small, very tightly constructed, and well made. The heat is the only
downside -- it gets hot, especially in hotter weather (it's nice
right now, in the winter in Japan), especially on its left side. The
heat doesn't cause problems, and there's either no fan noise or it's
so quiet that I've never noticed it coming on. It's well designed and
I like it a lot -- I'd consider getting one if they ever make a
breakthrough on the heat. I use a 17 inch since it's also a joy to
use and doesn't get hot at all.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/