Pioneer 104 DVD ?

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:10:37 PST 2004

I use a Pioneer 104 as internal on my G4 PCI 350.  I also have the ATI DVD
Decoder card.  DVD movies play great, with no stutters and with access to
all the features on the disk.

I would like to be able to use iDVD 2.  I own the CD installer disk as well
as OS 10.2.8.  When attempting to use iDVD I am informed that I must have a
Superdrive Mac.  I thought the Pioneer 104 is a Superdrive.

It uses driver 1.4.7.  Is there a flash that will make this drive
compatible?

Thanks for any help.