[G4] Pioneer 104 DVD ?

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:28:24 PST 2004

do you have any other burning software (such as toast) to test the drive
with? are you able to burn cd's with the drive?

also, are you running 10.2.8? (i know you said you own it...)

here is a link regarding iDVD2 and non-apple DVD burners...

http://xlr8yourmac.com/archives/dec01/120301.html

it also has a link to a patch for iDVD2 and non-apple branded DVD burners..

sandor

Thank you Sandor.  I'll check it out.  Actually no, I was trying to run iDVD
2.0 on OS 9.2.1.  I'm pretty sure it will run on 10.2.8 but haven't tried
it.  Maybe it requires an AGP machine?