[G4] Imac DVR Pioneer 104

Rustina Caister themaclady at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 18:07:26 PST 2004

I am just wondering about your media there are two
types of dvdr's minus and plus could it be you are
using the wrong media for this type of drive. I am not
sure of the specs on the pioneer 104 but it might take
only the one type of media .

Just a thought .

--- "C. Russell Strodtbeck" <russells at strodtbeck.org>