[G4] A quick Mail question...

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:32:44 PST 2004

If I remember correctly, it will unfortunately have to start over when you
reconnect. If you have
access to your email via a website you can delete the extra large file there
instead of letting it
download into your email program. When I used to use my 56k modem and thre
were absurdly
large attachemnts I also used to connect to the server via ftp and delete
the mail from there.
Or just wait it out.
-kevin