Dvd-R media

Jared Despain boardutah at mac.com
Fri Jan 16 06:16:37 PST 2004

You can do better on the price, especially if you only need 2X. Check
out dealmac for deals, or I like Meritline.com, they have a combo pack
that you can try different brands all at once.  I have bought 3
different brands at different times from there, and had no problems at
all. The only problems I have had is some of the brands from office
supply stores (hypermedia, maxell, some fuji). I have tried verbatim,
and didn't have many problems, but I do remember not having 100%
success either.

Jared