[G4] Powerpoint X

michael Vogt michael at wbsnet.org
Sat Jan 17 18:49:28 PST 2004

my daughter is doing a PPT for school in its for Music on Beethoven
she wants to insert a clip from one of his Symphony from this web page
http://www.lucare.com/immortal/audio.html
They are MIDI files  so if you insert one and it ask that you want to
play the file when you click on it . It wont work , but if you insert
to play when the slide show comes to that slide it works Are these the
the wrong kind files to insert or do the need to be in different format
other then MID
Michael & Sharon  Vogt <><I