HI1

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sun Jan 18 15:11:59 PST 2004

Lori Zehren <lzehren at sunset.net> wrote:

> For some reason my G4-400 computer won't recognize that my Microtek
> Scanner V310 is installed. It's been there for years, but all of a
> sudden it disappeared and I can't scan.

For years??  I assume you are not in OS X.  What version OS or system are
you running?  I cannot help with Microtek.

> Also, in Appleworks I used to be able to see where a document or folder
> was located when I went to Find. Now it doesn't give me that
> information.

You may receive more replies if you make your subject line more descriptive.
Some folks who are not in Digest mode may overlook your item.

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,