[G4] LINUX on a Mac?

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Sun Jan 18 22:59:51 PST 2004

Here is the word from TechTV:
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/showtell/story/0,24330,2218859,00.html

"Linux for Macintosh

By Todd Stauffer

It seems like Linux is everywhere, highly touted as the Next Great Thing
in most of the computing press. And if you believe that the Macintosh
offers no Linux support, you'll be pleased to find two major initiatives
to bring Linux to the unwashed Mac masses. In spite of the proprietary
nature of the Mac, it's quite possible to run Linux on nearly any Power
Macintosh or clone.

Believe it or not, it might even be easier than on a PC."