[G4] G4 newbie, migration Qs

C. Russell russells at strodtbeck.org
Mon Jan 19 16:44:12 PST 2004

I have MS Office 98 and it runs fine in Classic on OS X Jaguar.. I also
have SCSI Card to run my Microtek X6 Scanner but have to boot into OS 9
to use it. No drivers for OS X. That is my next step is to get a
scanner with OS X compatibility then I will be free from OS 9 Boot ups.
I still have some OS 9 app that I can use from Classic mode.

I run a G4/400 with OS 10.2.8/OS 9.2.2

Russell