[G4] Safari and Help Viewer

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Tue Jan 20 07:34:00 PST 2004

 I am having a seemingly similar problem. When I launch "Help" from an app I get the "connect to server" dialog box, which I dismiss and then use Help normally. Apparently, the Help viewer is now linked to network services or the browser or something, as I've noticed some help screens are really just links to web pages. I first noticed this in Garage Band help, although it may have been there before as I only occasionally use Help. John