[G4] Dantz Retrospect

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Jan 20 16:26:23 PST 2004

First about the manual don't read it? You probably won't get much out
of it.  I find the software very much self explanatory. Just jump into
it you should be able to eventually figure things out.

Maybe something else is a better choice than Dantz retrospect? It
starts like this you buy the Retrospect software which works well, then
you update mac os x and retrospect is now slightly broken. Now it is
time  to spend $59.00 ( for Example I bought  5.1 update in July 2003)
for an upgrade to get back to full functionality. This seems to repeat
itself every 6 months Now since i have panther 10.3 I have to yet again
upgrade to the so call 6.0 version to get panther... This is plain
ridiculous and I don't think I am going to waste my money on the Dantz
software. I don't know if this all Dantz's fault but Apple certainly
plays a role in the software problems. I think $60 every six months is
wrong..... Does anyone else agree?

Dan Brieck Jr.