speaker set for digital audio 533?

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 20 21:55:12 PST 2004

A sub and speakers for under $100 - I don't think you will find
anything decent at that price even in the used market.

Paradigm makes some awesome small speakers Cinema 70 or Cinema 90
models are about $160-$200 a pair.  Go find a sub locally or on ebay if
a new one is too much.  These speakers are also very good with your
home stereo.  paradigm.ca

Bose cubes can be good.   bose.com

Really expensive is KEF.   kef.com

jj