[G4] speaker set for digital audio 533?

Stewart C. Simon stewsim at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 21 07:29:48 PST 2004

I second the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.
They sound fabulous!
I have them on a G4/400 AGP in my office, and also a G4/Dual 1g MDD in
my studio.
And Klipsch customer & tech support is great:
With my usual grace of a water-buffalo, I tripped over the multi-pin
cable that goes from the control pod to the sub, and it ripped apart
the connector. I contacted them to see about how much $$$ to get it
repaired, and after I verified purchase/receipt, Klipsch gave me an RA#
to send them back, and then sent me a new set no charge!
They run around $100
And if you'd like surround, check out the same series, in a 5.1
http://www.klipsch.com/

Cheers,
       SS @ Audio Madness