[G4] All-in-one recommendations

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Thu Jan 22 10:06:27 PST 2004

David I think Epson makes the best of these; HP is the most popular but
not the best. The newest models use DuraBrite Inks, These inks are water
resistant and have a very long self life. These inks will last a minimum
of 25 years even on plain paper. This is very important for "important
documents" and business documents, or anything needing to be mailed.
Regular inkjet ink has no resistance to water.

Epson also makes the very best scanners. I work a lot with all kinds of
scanners and Epson makes the best, by far. If you want to know why just
email me roger at rogerdharris.com

Roger