[G4] unsubscribe

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.net
Thu Jan 22 08:54:46 PST 2004

Le 21/01/2004 18:45, « Chris Cline » <acorder586 at mac.com> a écrit :

> unsubscribe

*** Sorry Chris,

Can't do that.

You should've read the small print before signing up. You not only sold your
soul to this list but you also got a subscription for eternity. It says so
here, just underneath your signature in blood! [creepy laughter with huge
echo here] HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...

So you have two choices: Either you continue receiving messages from this
list for ever or I'll have to take you back, tie you to a HP Pavillon PC and
make you use Win 3.1x until you can't no more... And then I will force you
to write DOS bat scripts for a couple of thousand of years.

... [disappearing in a pouff of smoke]...

666

P.C. When you wake up from the trip, you might want to read the FAQ of this
list. Could avoid you the writing of the DOS scripts... :-)