Mail in Jaguar - importing Outlook mailboxes

csean at poc.it csean at poc.it
Fri Jan 23 06:30:52 PST 2004

I've been using Outlook Express for years, but now that I'm moving more and
more to Jaguar (and Panther one day), I'd like to use Mail, but I can't even
get my mailboxes and preferences imported to Mail. I'm obviously doing
something wrong, but there must be an easy way to do it: I mean, how many
*millions* of Mac users now using Mail were using Outlook in the past? So I
assume there's an easy way to import the whole shooting match (in my case,
close to a Gig of emails over the last few years).
I started the Import process, but it launched Classic and Outlook started
up, but there was nothing in my Outlook mailboxes and the first-time user
setup dialogue appeared. Ergo, nothing to import.

Any help much appreciated.

Chris