subscription for eternity, signature in blood!

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 23 08:18:27 PST 2004

To be fair to all you poor unfortunates that need to unsubscribe, the
below message is funny, but my digest does not have an unsub link
anywhere.  If you go to the bottom of this I have included all the
links section in green.  It is the same top and bottom on the digest.

jj

No, I do not want to unsub.