Safari issue

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Sat Jan 24 11:43:26 PST 2004

	I have been using Safari as my Browser in Jaguar and I prefer
it to Internet Explorer.  However, there are a couple of web sites
that Safari doesn't seem to work in.  The main on is for my bank.  I
can log in to the site, but the section that has my balance and
transactions is blank.  I have to use Explorer to view that site.  Is
there any settings I can change or patches to download to make it
work?  My other bank site works fine in Safari.  I would like to get
away from I.E. and any thing else Microsoft.

Thanks,

Kevin