[G4] Concerns over Spyware

Wade Perry wadeperry at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 08:40:22 PST 2004

Sandor,

Let me start by saying thanks. You always seem to be on of the first to
reply. I believe you're right in regards to the Mac OS. As of last night, I
needed to add a drive to my daughters G3, so I pulled one from my G4. I
reformatted and wiped the drive. And....most of the odd files/documents are
gone. So, now I feel a little foolish. The files that remain are.

Odd Files examples:
Primary drive file(document) gmon.out 8.9Mb
Documents/Library/Prefs: folder named .raccoon, folder named .pam

Thanks,