[G4] Plugins on OSX

PHIL BRADBURY parrot at epix.net
Fri Jan 30 06:34:31 PST 2004

I like Safari too, but:

In Netscape (7.1) you can control click on a book mark, select
properties, and enter info pertinent to that site in the description
(e.g. site-specific sign-in names, passwords, account numbers, etc.).

In Safari, your bookmarks only show the name and web address; there
is no "description" field -- and control click only lets you edit
name or address. This, for my use, is a serious drawback; I've gone
back to using Netscape.

Phil Bradbury
Parrot Graphics
RR1 Box 219