PC133 or PC100 RAM?

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Sat Jan 31 06:27:50 PST 2004

Sandor,

The Mac OSX System Profiler cannot tell the difference between between
PC100/PC133 and reports everything as PC-100. Boot under OS9 and run the
'DIMM First Aid' and it will tell you what's really going on.  The
freeware,DIMM First Aid only runs under OS9, it was never updated to OSX and
I do not know of a better utility to check your memory.

Dick
If you don't have DIMM First Aid, drop me a note and I will send it to you.