[G4] DVD Studio

Craig Turner cwt4885 at email.unc.edu
Sat Jul 3 09:13:21 PDT 2004

Hi Lavode,

As a relatively new user to DVDSP myself, and someone who has had this
happen to me, I would suggest that you try the following:

First do a Build to your hard drive. Then open the DVD player, go to
File menu and Open, and search for the folder you saved. It is
important that you quit DVDSP before you do this. You are looking for
the Video folder inside the project folder, the TS_xxx, I think it is
called.

Play the DVD in the player. If you can access it all from your hard
drive then your burn is more likely to be successful. It is possible
that the Phillips player won't work, but I'd check into this step
first.

Also, I have found that burning from Toast Titanium to my Firewire DVD
burner has been much more consistent than burning from within DVDSP,
for what that is worth.

HTH,
Craig Turner