[G4] DVD Studio

Craig Turner cwt4885 at email.unc.edu
Sat Jul 3 12:22:24 PDT 2004

Hey, Lavode,

This is actually a good sign ; ). That is, you know that there is
something in your build that is not quite right.

Before you try something simpler, as an alternative go to your Assets
Window and click on the Log tab to see if there were any errors (in red
I think) in the Build you did. It's a great way to see if any of your
DVD elements is off in some way or if DVDSP is having trouble with it.

One more thought: how are you attempting to start your DVD when it is
inserted? I think on my home machine it starts right up at the Home
menu I've set, but I think in DVD Player, for instance, and maybe in
lots of controllers for DVD machines, you have to press Play or Menu or
something to get the first screen to appear. Are you not getting any
screen/menu at all?

Craig