[G4] Is the HP PSC 2510 a Good All-In-One?

R. Sigismonti n3rs at comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 17:06:22 PDT 2004

I recently purchased an Epson CX 6400.  It replaced my trusty C80 and
Cannon scanner.  The new all-in-one works great!  Photos are clear,
sharp and waterproof.  The scanner works well enough to copy 8 X 10
photos with excellent results and the software that comes with the
CX6400 adds lots of flexibility to the machine.  I have used Epson
printers since my old Stylus Color II and have never been unhappy with
the products.

Good luck with whatever you get.

Sig