Is the HP PSC 2510 a Good All-In-One?

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 5 20:07:25 PDT 2004

As Lavode said - Take a good look and decide.  Do the research you are
now and come down to a couple different models from anyone that fit
you.  You want ethernet connectivity, then make sure your products all
have it, etc, etc.

Then go down to your local store with your new ibook and plug in and
test them.  How easy was it to DL the driver or PPD? Did it connect
right away and work?  Take some photos (or a photo) and scan/print -
how close is the colour to the original?  Does it have PostScript II or
III?  Does it scan 8.5 X 11?

Once you decide - don't regret it - ever.  You did your best and that's
it.  Buy something else in 6 or 8 years, when this choice is old.

Many people use/like All in Ones but traditionally they had shortfalls
in something or another.  But I may be living in the past here.  The
technology on this stuff is cheaper, so the products do a better job
now.  To each their own.

jj