[G4] No Valid packages?

Jerry Bunn jbunn at woh.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 09:56:11 PDT 2004

Funny you should mention that.  As a matter of fact I did just that.
After reading March 2004 issue of MacHome and their article about
Spring Cleaning, on page 34 it talked about "Tossing out Unnecessary
Folders".  And it stated, "...there is at least one folder you can
empty.  MacintoshHD>Library>Receipts.  This folder contains installer
packages that are no longer of use."  So following directions I emptied
that.  Not that it was taking huge hard drive space.
What a sap I am.

Now I need to find out how to restore them I guess.

Jerry