[G4] Laser Printers?

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Fri Jul 16 08:38:21 PDT 2004

Warning: Most of these cheap laser printers have a problem with alignment,
particularly with smaller sized paper. When I use the HP LaserJet 1200 or
the Brother 5040 for printing checks, the checks often are not printed
straight across the check, but at an angle. But I've seen this problem even
on 8 1/2 X 11 paper.

Brian Conner