[G4] Laser Printers?

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Fri Jul 16 10:21:10 PDT 2004

i have been running a Lexmark Optra R+ for about 8 years so far. it
only has about 15,000 prints on it (just emptied the toner for the
first time) but it has been really good so far. its a beast, and
cranky, but always spools up and prints its 1200x1200 lasers in short
order. hooked up via e-net to a wireless LAN, no problems.

I have heard rumors that Brother may be stopping development of Mac
drivers-that could spell future problems for their printers....

anywho,

sandor