[G4] Laser Printers?

Scott printer at gci.net
Fri Jul 16 15:29:11 PDT 2004

Bought a Brother Electric typewriter about 25 years ago. It never did
work right. Have not purchased
anything of theirs since.

Anyway, I now know more and am told that I will probably be disappointed
if I do not get one that
can read Postscript. I am in the graphics business and am told that
several programs use it. Makes
since to me. At this point I am leaning to the HP 1300. It hits my max
budget after the rebate. Still
open to info though as I have not purchased yet. Thanks to all who have
responded. I really don't
mean to badmouth Brother, but we tend to follow our own personal
experiences. I do realize 25 years
or more is a long time, and just maybe they cleaned up their act. HP has
always built a quality product,
and I have always leaned toward them, although they are still
questionable. On again (currently) -
Off again support for Mac OS's through the years makes me wonder. But
then again prices are a lot
better now, consequently a lot less risk. That's life.

Oh Well, Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.
LAB&TYD
Try to enjoy it while you can.
Have a good weekend all.

Scott