Laser Printers?

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 16 17:16:58 PDT 2004

I have an extra Phaser 750P color laser printer that I want to sell.
If interested ask off list.

I use a Phaser 350 and a Phaser 750 for color lasers - both are
excellent.
The 350 has absolutely amazing color accuracy with US Sheet Fed
Printers-great for my clients but it's a bit costly to run and warm.
The 750 is way better value as most lasers are and is fully
networkable.  I highly recommend this machine. Ebay prices range from
$100 broken to about $399 perfect condition.  Check the link. Or
www.xerox.com and search Phaser 750.

http://www.xerox.com/go/xrx/template/
mainSearch.jsp?searchString=phaser+750&search.x=37&search.y=7&searchOpti
on=Option7&Xcntry=USA&Xlang=en_US

I also have a Zerox N40 (similar to N4025) for black and white
printing.  Excellent, fast - 40 pgs/minute, good grey scale, duplexing

I highly recommend a Zerox (or Tektronix) for their networking and
excellent print qualities.  The models that are about 8 years old are
being devested by companies and sold cheap ($100-500 as opposed to
$3000-8000 original cost) and are very worthy of a look.  Zerox also
has a good website with drivers and manuals for most everything.

The consumer level crap is too expensive to run - as you have all seen.
  The serious equiptment is/was marketed to companies and costs a
fortune new.  The consumables can be expensive as well - but once
set-up and running, they print thousands of pages without a hic-up and
the costs fall far below any consumer level printer per page rate.  I
shed all my USB ink-jets as they seem to only last a couple years
before they malfunction.  The industrial stuff lasts for a decade and
keeps producing and ethernet printers are supported a very long time.

Sorry for the bash, but it's all true.  My advice - get a serious
ethernet printer, used and enjoy it for a long time.

jj